Add channels on your Roku streaming player from the Roku channel store. Before you add a channel, determine if the channel is free or has a subscription. Choose the most compatible method to add and remove channels on Roku and follow these steps cautiously to complete the process.
How to add channels to your Roku streaming device from the Roku channel store
- To begin with power on your Roku streaming device and then press the home
- Scroll up and down and select streaming channels from the channel store
- Select the channel which you want to add and then press the ok button to get more features of the channel.
- If the channel is free, press the add channel
- Otherwise, you may want to select the buy
Use Roku mobile app to add the channel
- Install the Roku mobile app and tap on the channel icon from the navigation bar. You can now go to channel store to find the channel.
- Once the channel is selected from channel store, press the add channel option to add the channel.
- Go to Settings >systems > System Update to update the device.
- Once the above steps are complete, the added channel will be visible.
How to remove channels from Roku channel store
It is easy to remove the channels from the channel store.
- To remove channels, press the home button on your Roku remote and select streaming channels to open channel store.
- Now, select the channel which you want to remove
- Press the Ok button on your remote
- Select the remove channel option and the channel will be removed automatically
Remove channels using Roku Mobile app
- To remove channels using Roku mobile app, install the app on your device.
- Launch the app and then tap on the channel icon
- You can go to the channels tab and select My channels to view the list of channels.
- Select the channel which you want to remove and tap on the remove
- The selected channel will be removed.
To find the channel subscription
Here is how you can find the channel subscription.
- Go to the relevant Roku website
- Use the credentials to Sign in to your Roku account.
- Go to manage your subscriptions.