Watch YouTube TV on Roku and have a good time streaming your favorites. Activate the channel on your streaming device and enjoy the popular and latest shows. Sports, news, greatest shows, sitcoms, and Peabody award winner’s political news are the categories preferred by the viewers.
Features of YouTube TV
- YouTube TV has cloud DVR options with excellent storage. You can record all the programmes. Options are available to pause live recording.
- Use the library tab for easy navigation and access the recorded shows.
- A free trial is provided to all users.
- No cable box is required.
- Use mobile phones and PCs to watch the channel.
- Unlimited space to store all your programmes.
- Attractive Interface and Digital Video recording feature.
- Go to YouTube TV library where you can access all the recorded shows and movies.
- Activate YouTube TV channel and store all your recordings for a period of 9 months.
- Browse by genre, category, and popularity to view the latest programmes.
- Users can cancel the subscription anytime.
- Additionally, you can use 6 YouTube TV live accounts.
- Access 40 live channels on YouTube TV.
How to add YouTube TV Channel on Roku
- Turn on your Roku streaming device.
- Then, create a Roku account and link the device to the respective account.
- To create a Roku account, go to my-roku-com-link.
- In addition, provide the required information such as name, email address and Roku activation code.
- Sign in with the credentials, once the process is complete.
- Press the home button on your remote and scroll up and down to select the streaming channels.
- You can also go to channel store and search for YouTube TV channel
- Now, select the channel and click on the add channel option.
- In addition, Go to settings> system and system update to update your device.
- The added channel will be visible once you update your device.
- Activate your Roku device and add the channel from Roku channel store.
Besides, more information on YouTube TV channel, categories, broadcast and activation steps are available on our website.
In the event that you find any issues to add the channel, check your account, network connection and the settings on your device.