What is Philo TV?
Cord cutting has become the norm across the board these days and everyone is out on the lookout for the best platform they can use to stream their favorite shows at the lowest possible price.
Enter Philo TV, which is a live TV streaming channel which directly removes the need for a cable connection. With access to different streaming services including Philo TV on Roku, this service is a must-have for anyone who wishes to stop using cable connections for their daily television usage.
These are the steps you have to follow to get Philo TV on Roku
- To get Philo TV on Roku you will need a working mobile number which can send text messages.
- To Install Philo TV application you should first go to the Roku store. Once you find the channel, you should download it and run this channel.
- You should select the “Start Free Trial” option, after opening the channel. Following this, you will have to enter your mobile number in the space given.
- You will then get a link from Philo TV on your mobile device, you should click on this link and your free-trail for 7 days with Philo TV will begin.
- You can go to the website – philotv.com/roku and follow the instructions on the page to activate the channel.
- Why should you get the channel Philo TV on Roku streaming devices
Why should you get Philo TV on Roku streaming device?
- First of all, it’s one of the cheapest live streaming options on the market. $16 a month is all it will take for you to get Philo TV, you will be able to enjoy close to 44 channels.
- If you are able to pay $5 extra, you will be able to enjoy 57 channels. The nearest competitor is the AT&T Service, which does not carry as many channels. Consequently, this is one of the distinct advantages of getting the channel.
- You will be able to record all the programs available on Roku you want. For the low price of $16, you will get access to Philo TV DVR facility. through which you can record and store any content for 30 days.
- Apple TV is the different options, you can get Philo TV on Roku.
- You will be able to watch Philo TV on three devices at the same time, this includes watching it on three different devices. Like watching the channel on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and also the channel application as well.
What are some drawbacks of only getting Philo TV?
- The Philo TV channels do show any sports channels as the majority of them have been brought by the big players in the field. So you have to be content with not watching any sports when you have only this subscription plan.
- Moreover, checking through all the channels is difficult while using Philo TV on Roku. When you are watching something and you want to look at the channel guide, it will stop what you are watching and take you back to the main grid view.
For more information and guidelines about Philo TV on Roku you can visit the website @ Roku com Link. Still facing any issues or queries you can chat with our support team or call to them anytime for the toll-free number @ +1-866-488-8350