watch HGTV com Roku channel
Roku offers not only entertainment channels but also a collection of different programs that allow users to better their lives. For example, watch HGTV com Roku channel on the Roku platform offers home improvement shows through a cable subscription or as a stand-alone channel. This channel offers both live and on-demand content and some of the popular shows on this channel are,
- Fixer upper
- Property Brothers
- The Farm
- House Hunters
- Flip Flop
You will see great changes in your home or office space after diligently following tips from the HGTV channel. This channel has been a part of America for nearly two decades now. Besides, most of the shows are updated throughout the year. In addition to the HGTV shows, you may find a few other shows on an on-demand basis. These include shows from the DIY network, Great American Country, and the Cooking Channel.
Stand-alone channel or a bundle app?
The choice always lies with the user as they can select how they want to watch the channel. You can opt to add the HGTV channel as an independent channel to your Roku. Alternatively, you can also subscribe to other apps such as DIRECTV NOW, Sling TV or PlayStation Vue to enjoy the HGTV channel. We will elaborate further on both the techniques.
How do you add a stand-alone channel in Roku and is this a difficult process? It is very easy to add and activate the HGTV channel on your Roku device. Before you begin, just get your credit card and your Roku PIN ready.
- Turn on your streaming media player (Roku – any model) and navigate to the STREAMING CHANNELS option
- Search for and add the HGTV channel which can be identified using the channel logo or description
- Use your credit card or PayPal account info to subscribe to the channel
- Refresh or perform a SYSTEM UPDATE to check if the channel is available on your device
Cable subscription or bundle app
This means, instead of adding the channel individually, you will be adding a bundle channel to your Roku device. The following steps will guide you in setting up the process.
- Turn on your Roku device and make sure you have the relevant username and password for your cable connection
- Then, search for and add one of the following apps on your streaming player
- DIRECTV NOW
- Sling TV
- PlayStation Vue
- Enter the username and password of your cable subscription to activate the app on your Roku
- Also ensure that you have the HGTV channel in your subscription plan
Sometimes, there are possibilities that you will need assistance in completing watch HGTV com Roku activation process. In which case, you can call us right away at our toll-free number +1-866-488-8350 or visit Roku.com/link and our executives will help you 24/7. We take issues related to setup Roku device, device activation, channel activation and other troubleshooting issues.